HS series horizontal slurry pump is designed for the continuous pumping of high abrasive, high density slurries with
minimal maintenance requirements. The wearing parts are made of superior anti-wear ultra chrome alloy or
abrasion/corrosion resistant rubber. It will maintain high efficiency over the wear life of its components.
The metal wet parts and rubber ones can be interchangeable for handling different liquids or slurries.
Size: 1" to 22"
Capacity: 3.6-5400 m3/h
Head: 6-125 m
Handing solids: 0-130mm
Materials: ultra chrome alloy, Rubber, Polyurethane, Ceramic, Stainless steel etc.
• Horizontal,Cantilevered,Centrifugal,Single stage slurry pump design.
• Bearing assembly - A large diameter shaft with short overhang minimizes deflection and contributes to long bearing life.
Only four through bolts are required to hold the cartridge type housing in the frame.
• Casing - Casing halves of cast or ductile iron with external reinforcing ribs provide high operating pressure capabilities
and an extra measure of safety.
• Impeller - Front and rear shrouds have pump out vanes that reduce recirculation and seal contamination. Hard metal
and moulded elastomer impellers are completely interchangeable.
• Liners - Easily replaceable liners are bolted, not glued, to the casing for positive attachment and east of maintenance.
Hard metal liners are completely interchangeable with pressure moulded elastomer
• Throatbush - Wear is reduced and maintenance simplified by the use of tapered mating faces to allow positive accurate
alignment during assembly and simple removal.
• Shaft seal - Packing seal,Centrifugal seal,Mechanical seal;
• Driving type - Flexible coupling,V-belt with pulleys,Gearbox,VFD,SCR control etc.
• The discharge branch can be oriented to any eight positions at the interval of 45 degrees;
• Easy to install and maintain in on-site application.
Elementary Curve for Selection:
Shaft Seal Arrangement:
Selction Chart and Performance:
1. “M” means ultra chrome alloy; “R” means abrasion resistant rubber(polymer)
2. Flow Rate range recommended : 50%Q≤Q≤110%Q
Pumps Ready in Stock:
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
whatsapp: +86 199 3212 8925
NO.5 WEST DONGYUAN ROAD, SHIJIAZHUANG, CHINA
Copyright @ Shijiazhuang DeShi Pump Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved