Type DG(H) pumps are single-stage, single-suction, cantilevered, horizontal, centrifugal slurry pump .They are
designed for continuously handling the most difficult higher abrasive slurries which contain too big solids to
be pumped by common pumps.
They are suitable for delivering slurries in mining, explosive sludge in metal melting, dredging in dredger and
course of rivers, and other filed. This series of pump especially suitable for the highflow, high concentration and
high head working condition, good performance of NPSH and high abrasion- resistant, can be widely used in
high temperature and strong abrasive slurry transportation.
The wet parts are made of wear resistant high-Chrome alloys to ensure long service life. It has superior
performance than common pumps in dredging, sand mining, barge loading and mineral processing etc.
DGH gravel pump has achieved extra high head for special working conditions.
Pump Diameter: 4"〜20
Capacity to： 5600m3/hr
Head to: 78m
1. Sand/Gravel pump is designed as single casing connected by means of clamp bands and wide wet-passage.
2. The wearing parts are made of ultra chromium abrasion-resistance alloys, long service life and very low failure rate.
3. The pumps are designed for continuously transferring strong corrosive big-solid -contained slurry which the
common slurry pump cannot transfer. They are widely used in dredging, sand excavation; mining, explosive-sludge
in metal melting, etc..
4. DG series gravel pump is often installed on cutter suction dredger or barge.
5. Gravel pump outlet direction can be in any position of 360· This type of pump possesses the advantages of easy
installation and operation, good performance of NPSH and abrasion resistance.
6. The discharge direction of pump can be oriented in any direction of 360°
●Applications & Calculation Parameters:
● Primary Selection Curve:
●Application Working Site:
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
whatsapp: +86 199 3212 8925
NO.5 WEST DONGYUAN ROAD, SHIJIAZHUANG, CHINA
Copyright @ Shijiazhuang DeShi Pump Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved